Paying taxes on a CD
Spread the love

Dear Harley the Dawg,

I just got a divorce and my ex-husband is giving me $50,000 from a CD we had together. Do I have to pay taxes on that? If I do, I’m gonna be hella mad.


Leave us a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top
© Taxpertise | Bonnie Lee, E.A. | Ph: 707.935.1755, ext 1 Fax: 707.938.1891 | 450 2nd Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476